Child Care 101
Childcare is one of the most important parts of our business. You entrust your children in our care, so it is vital that we take childcare serious. When your child is with us, we take the responsibility of teaching them in a safe and caring environment. We care for all kids as if they were their own.
While childcare is important while in our care, it is also very important at home and other locations. When children leave our care our direct responsibility for care is over, but we are always concerned about the safety and health of your child. So, with all of the children in our care we provide information and resources that parents can use. They include help with fire safety around the home, kitchen safety, bathroom safety and other general safety topic areas.
Here are some of the recommended resources that we have suggested to our parents. We hope this helps in keeping your children safe as well!
- Food Safety in the Kitchen – Information from the Center for Disease Control outlining several areas that are potential dangers spots in the kitchen.
- Tips to be Food Safe – Government resource providing ten common sense tips to be safe around food in your kitchen.
- Steps for Food Safety – Useful website which provides the steps that families can take to ensure that your food remains safe to eat.
- Bathing an Infant – Article that outlines ways that families can be safe in the bathroom.
- Bathroom Safety Tips for Infants and Young Children – Helpful tips that can help families keep young children safe in the family bathroom.
- Make Your Bathroom a Safe Space – Information that is useful for families providing ideas on how to make your bathroom safer.
- Safety Hazards for Children – Article that provides a number of potential safety hazards around the home for children
- Childproofing Your Home – Useful information on how to childproof your home.